Sunday, January 14, 2007

Rain. Rain and more Rain


It's been raining all weekend here in Ohio. Before the rain got here my mom took me down to the bike path for a long walk. I really like the path because it's always changing even from week to week. The leaves, the flowers, the river and lots of other dogs to sniff.


Here's the spillway where lots of junk gets stuck. Sometimes people! I don't like water so I've never been in. I don't even like going out in the rain.


Since the rain started I've been stuck inside. Luckily, mom and dad are willing to play with me. I try playing with the cats but they just spit and hiss. Mom said we could get another Boston once the cat population decreases. Hmmm...I wonder. I went to the pet store a few days ago and the guy working there said he had five Bostons. Five! At what point does one need therapy?

4 Comments:

Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

We understand about being stuck inside - we had an ice storm over the weekend and we are suffering from cabin fever.

1/15/07, 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at what point are too many cats too many cats haha...i love them all thougha and so does Buster :-)

1/15/07, 5:51 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

you want the doofus???

1/15/07, 11:58 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Never too many furries!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

1/16/07, 5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home