Saturday, December 16, 2006



Good news! I'm on Dogs with Blogs. When I started my blog it was just a reflection of my own self-importance. I didn't know there was a whole universe of self centered dogs. Now I belong to select group of egotistic mutts. Is there a Cats with Blogs? Why would there be? Do they meet you at the door when you come home? Are they excited when there's a road trip? Do they appreciate going outside to do their business? Is the leash the most exciting thing they've seen?No. They sleep, shed, eat food. Worthless fur bags.

4 Comments:

Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey lil buddy! Welcome to the DWB worldwide circle of bloggie doggies! They'll keep you busy!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

12/16/06, 9:19 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

YAY, we are glad you joined! As for cats with blogs, what would they write meow meow our pee stinks we are stupid meow going to claw your eyes out.

lame.

12/16/06, 1:21 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

We joined too!!!! Weare actually listed next to each other

12/18/06, 10:14 AM  
Blogger Boston Love said...

Oh my gosh..I was taken aback at how much Little Buster looks like my little Sue! Cute!

12/25/06, 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home