Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Here's my official Holiday picture. It went out on my Christmas cards. You can see how pleased I am sharing the photo with Wally.
My big sister was home from college where she's learning to be a dentist. I'm hoping that I can work for her as a dental tech. I'm demonstrating my teeth cleaning technique to her. I think she likes me.
Santa brought me an Octocuz. It's my new favorite cuz. Squeak! My dad likes it because I can't roll it under the coffee table and lose it. I don't know why that makes a difference because if I do lose a toy I just scratch on the table and grunt and someone will get up off the couch and get it for me. That works great for me but I think my dad is lazy and just wants to sit on the couch. He should thank me because I think he's getting fat and he needs the exercise.
I hope all my friends had a wonderful Christmas!

4 Comments:

Blogger Joe Stains said...

yay we have that cuz TOO!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

12/25/06, 10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!!!

12/26/06, 1:00 AM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Wally the cat LOVES you!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

12/26/06, 10:52 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

We only got giant rawhide bones for Christmas....we will ask for the octo cuz next year.
Merry Christmas

12/27/06, 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home