Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Ladybug tagged me. Three things I want for Christmas and three things I don't.
Three things I want:
1. A new Cuz. Any Cuz. I love Cuz.
2. A deep bone massage and pedicure at the puppy spa.
3. Having the claws removed from all my kitty brothers and sisters.

Three things I don't want:
1. A Greenie
2. I don't want to be neutered again.
3. The kitties losing their claws. They love them soooo much.

Hmmm....the hard part, picking five friends to tag. I pick Gig Harbor Kitties, Waylon and Willie, Celie, Daisy and my mommy.

Instuctions are choose three things you want for Christmas and three things you don't want to get for Christmas. List those things and choose 5 friends you want to tag. Make sure to leave them a note in the blog to let them know they have been tagged. Merry Christmas all! I think a lot of dogs have been tagged but have fun.

6 Comments:

Blogger Joe Stains said...

tell your mommy to find you the FrankenCuz or the Mummy Cuz. And if you find the mummy cuz buy 2 because I need one also ;)

12/21/06, 11:39 AM  
Blogger Toby said...

Hi Buster, nice to meet you!

I was just reading your list of three "don't wants" and noticed you had said - "to be neutered again". WHAT??? They can do that?? Yikes, better go back and revise my list. Cuz I don't want THAT either!!!

Tobes

12/22/06, 12:48 AM  
Blogger AP said...

Hey - I need a Mummy Cuz, too! FrankenCuz is my favorite, though.

Merry Christmas Buster!!

12/22/06, 9:28 AM  
Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

Hi Buster, Thanks for the offer on my comments, but I think I'll hold out for a doggie brudder or sister. My mom and I wish you Happy Holidays.

12/22/06, 12:45 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey Merry X-mas Lil B!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

12/24/06, 3:32 PM  
Blogger Daisy the Boston Terrier said...

I have a Mummy Cuz. My mom bought it at the Franken Cuz last year after Halloween at a place called Dog.com. They might not have them anymore but it won't hurt to look.

12/25/06, 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home