Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope every has a great valentine's day. Too bad I can't eat chocolate.

We got a lot of snow, sleet and freezing rain yesterday. Brrr! My dad needs to make me a shelter outside so I can poop in comfort.

I had to make a few changes to my blog. I was forced to shift to the 'new' blog by google. Seems to be slower. I also put in word verification for comments. I was getting some inappropriate posts. Probably some cats. Sorry for any inconvenience.

5 Comments:

Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Happy Valentines! Smoochies!!!!!!!!!

Sending you some subtropical sunshine.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

2/14/07, 1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See you tomorrow Buster!!!

2/15/07, 6:14 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

Happy late Valentines day!

2/19/07, 9:45 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I am TANnER I HACKED the BLOG of JOESTAINS!? WHATTTSUPP!?!?!!!!

2/20/07, 9:02 PM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

what an adorable face you have. so expressive.

Tail wags
~Scrappy

2/23/07, 5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home